- Zone: Specify the zone to which the audio settings will apply.
- Audio Output: Enable or disables the Analog Stereo, HDMI®, and SPDIF audio outputs.
- Pass through: Supplies the un-decoded audio signal through the HDMI/SPDIF connector. Use this option if the presentation audio (for example, AC3 Dolby Digital) is not supported by the player and is being decoded on an external device.
- Stereo: Supplies the decoded audio signal through the HDMI/SPDIF connector.
- Audio Mixing: Specify the part(s) of the audio signal to send.
- Stereo: Sends both left and right audio signals.
- Left: Sends the left audio signal only.
- Right: Sends the right audio signal only.